ECO AVENGERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once you have confirmed a booking with Eco Avengers you indicate you have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions:
- Eco Avengers will provide you with a confirmation that outlines all of your program and session information you provided on your online Booking form. This confirmation will be emailed after your Booking form has been received and processed.
- Eco Avengers sessions run between 45 minutes to 1 hour in length.
- Eco Avengers sessions have a minimum student requirement of 150 students per session – these numbers can be combined over 2 grades. (i.e. grades 3 and 4) Prep to grade 2 can be combined to make the minimum student numbers. If your school is unable to fulfil these numbers a surcharge will apply.
- Provisions for individual participants with medical, behavioural or learning needs who require special considerations will be assessed by the classroom teacher/OSHC facility manager prior to the incursion taking place to secure the additional supervising adults that may be required.
- The classroom teacher or contact of the day has overall responsibility for the students and the school incursion.
- Eco Avengers use our best endeavours to ensure that the equipment and materials used in our sessions are safe and fit for purpose however acknowledge that all props and activities should be considered inherently dangerous and accept any inherent associated risks.
- Eco Avengers sessions are designed and suitable for grades Prep – 6. The session topics and overviews are available on our website or you can request this information from our office.
- Eco Avengers offer single day programs that cater for senior school students from grades 7 – 12. The program details are located on our website or you can request this information from our office.
- Eco Avengers reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your booking at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
- An invoice is provided with the booking confirmation email sent to you by Eco Avengers, your acceptance of these terms and conditions is indicated not only by your payment of the invoice but by ticking the terms and conditions box on the original Booking form.
- For termination of agreement and request for refunds, refer to Eco Avengers Cancellation Policy.
Fees and Payment
Invoices are provided as confirmation of the booking and will be re-issued once payment has been received after a PO Number has been advised.
Invoices are to be paid within one month (30 days) after the invoice has been raised.
If multiple sessions are booked in one year only one session needs to be paid as per the above term. The remaining sessions are to be paid one full term prior to the session date.
All pricing is exclusive of G.S.T. unless the price states G.S.T. is inclusive.
Additional travel costs of $1 per km will apply if your school is greater than 80km driving distance from our company premises, which is located in Mermaid Waters.
We will endeavour to use the most economical and time-efficient route of travel to your location. Associated travel costs, including tolls, will apply if the route determined by our office team incurs such a cost which will be advised prior.
Payment via direct bank transfer is accepted and can be done online through our invoicing system. Eco Avengers reserve the right to seek recovery of any debt remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Our presenters will require car parking when visiting your school. You must be able to provide a car parking space that is free of charge and conveniently located close to the session room. If this is not possible, you must let us know before the booking is confirmed and an additional cost may be applied to the invoice should we need to arrange car parking externally. If free car parking is not available and you fail to let us know prior to the confirmed booking, you must provide a cash payment to the instructor on the day to cover the cost of parking.
Media – Photos and Videos
From time to time, we may take photos/video footage of our sessions. These photos/videos will be of the equipment/materials we use and our sessions. The photos/videos will be used for our own records, for teaching materials and for marketing purposes. Photos/videos of individual children will not be taken without the express permission from the school.
If you wish to take photos/videos of anything from our sessions including our equipment, materials, or our presenters, you must obtain formal written approval prior to the session.
Food and Drink
The consumption of food or drink is prohibited during any of our session(s), unless for medical reasons.
Content and Materials
All of our programs align with ACARA and are written by qualified teachers. We ensure that our programs remain current and relevant to the Queensland Education methods.
Cancellations and Refunds
Eco Avengers has taken professional measures to ensure we provide excellence in safety, standards and customer service. We acknowledge that unforeseen circumstances may arise; however, Eco Avengers will not accept responsibility for these.
Any cancellations within 6 weeks of a booked session will be charged at 40% of the booked fee. Absolutely no refunds will be offered for cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the date of the booked session, or where an incursion is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. The full booking fee will be charged.
Any cancellation received prior to 6 weeks of a booked session will receive a full refund except for an administration charge of $250.
In the event Eco Avengers needs to cancel the session, and an alternative date for rescheduling is not agreed, then a full refund will be made for any workshop payments, excluding the processing and administration fees. Eco Avengers will not be responsible for any cost other than the cost of the booked session.
Eco Avengers will not be in breach of this Agreement or liable to a party if it fails to perform or delays in performance of any obligation as a result of an event beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, industrial disputes, fire, flood, acts of god, war, vandalism, sabotage, riot, national emergency, embargoes or restraints, extreme weather or traffic conditions, temporary closure of roads, legislation, order or other act of government.
Eco Avengers take our role seriously in helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19. As such, we’ve been keeping up to date with the latest developments and implementing best practices communicated by government and WHO officials to ensure that we provide a safe working environment for our staff, as well as helping to minimise the rate of spread of the virus to the general public.
What we are currently doing:
Our staff are all clear about the role they play in limiting the spread of this virus and are using best practices when it comes to regular hand washing, the use of hand sanitiser and other recommended hygiene practices. They are also committed to staying home in the event that they feel at all sick.
In addition, they will also be making some slight modifications to the way they present the sessions. For example:
- Ensuring students are sitting at least 1.5 metres away from the stage, during the presentation
- Sanitising stations on side of stage for participants to sanitise hands prior to walking on stage and on the way off stage
- Presenters will spray particpants hands with sanitiser if there is no room for the stations as they walk up to and from the stage area
- Not engaging in unnecessary physical contact, such as high-fives only elbow bumps and fist pumps
- Thoroughly disinfecting equipment that has been handled by students for extended periods of time (e.g. stage props)
- Reducing the amount of equipment that is handled by multiple people in a session
If you feel that you need to postpone your booking, we support your choice to do so and will help you reschedule your session until a more suitable date.
Term 3 and 4 2020
If it is safe to visit schools by Term 3 and 4, we will work closely with our schools’ to ensure the safety of their students, As bookings from Term 3 and 4 have been moved into 2021, we suggest booking in early for 2021 to secure your preferred date.
New South Wales:
Privacy and Confidentiality
Eco Avengers is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988.
Collection of Personal Information
Eco Avengers may collect and hold the following information: names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, titles and other information needed to operate and run our business, programs and sessions, used for the purpose of providing our services to clients, selling and marketing our products, processing bookings and payments for any service provided.
Access and Storage to Personal Information
Only authorised Eco Avengers employees have access to any information provided by individual customers for the sole purposes of the operation of our business. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal information we hold. This includes appropriate measures to protect electronic and printed materials.
Eco Avengers will provide access to your personal information and share within our business to ensure we can deliver our sessions as set out in these terms.
Eco Avengers collects data direct from customers, online forms, competitions, referral schools and authorised third parties.
Eco Avengers collects personal information from the Customer or their Customer Records such as email address, business address and telephone number for the primary purpose of providing educational programs, events and fulfilling our business services. Customer Records are regarded as confidential and all information provided to our company will be recorded in our internal database system for the purposes of fair trade and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally obliged to do so. To satisfy the legal obligations of all parties, Eco Avengers will use customer information to provide customer support, written information, worksheets or copies of records related to a booked event as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Eco Avengers will relate to the services provided by Eco Avengers Foundations businesses – Eco Avengers, FOSA Festival of Sustainable Arts and Full Circle Formals.
Employees, Suppliers and Job Applicants
Eco Avengers will collect personal information relating to its employees, suppliers and job applicants for the purpose of obtaining and retaining qualified staff. This purpose includes but is not limited to fulfilling employment or business contracts, company insurance coverage and satisfying the legal obligations of holding a Blue Card and required checks.
We also use web tracking (including pixel tags) and analytics tools on our websites and third party websites to generate detailed statistics about traffic to our websites, the source of that traffic and how you interact with advertisements on our websites and third party websites. These tools can also measure and record conversions and sales.
Continued use of our website www.ecoavengers.com.au will constitute acceptance of Cookie use.
Disabling or deleting cookies in your browser
It is usually possible to disable cookies by changing settings in your browser settings. However, doing so will limit the functionality of our website (along with many others). It may also be possible to delete cookies that have previously been stored. For information how do either of these procedures please consult the help files for your chosen browser.
Changes to our Terms, Privacy, Confidentiality and Cookie Policies
Eco Avengers policies may change from time to time. All information listed in the terms and conditions were updated as of the 1st June 2020. Your continued business engagement with Eco Avengers constitutes acceptance of this policy.
If you have questions in relation to these policies, please contact us on 0423 947 437 or email email@example.com.